Faxtrax manufacture industrial slat conveyor modules for use within a wide range of industries. Using standard designs we are able to ship quality straight and bend slat conveyor modules suitable for food processing applications. Available in mild steel or stainless steel including wash down conveyors. Our slat conveyors provide a reliable processing, production and transport conveyor and are proven in applications throughout the UK and Europe.
- Belt Widths: 80mm to 500mm
- Belt Types: Plastic or Stainless steel slat chain
- Drive Type: Shaft Mounted geared motor
- Speeds: To suit your application
- Supports: Welded ‘H’ section
- Finish: Painted Blue (RAL5010) none standard colours available
- End pulley diameter: 100mm diameter
Available in mild steel or stainless steel.
Heavy Duty Conveyor for heavier loads
Fastrax build excellent quality standard belt conveyors that are reliable, robust, great prices and are suitable for a multitude of applications. From robot cells, through production and food processing lines to a one off simple transport belt conveyor you will be in the knowledge the belt conveyor will be low maintenance, dependable and well built. Heavy Duty conveyors from Fastrax use only high quality conveyor drives and belting.
- Belt Widths: 400mm to 1800mm
- Belt Type: 3ply PVC Green or 3ply rubber
- Drive Type: Shafted mounted geared motor
- Speeds: To suit application
- Supports: Welded ‘H’ Section
- Finish: Painted blue (RAL5010) – non standard colours available
- Variable Speed (IP20)
- Variable Speed (IP65)
- Start/Stop Button
- Fixed Sideguides
- Adjustable Sideguides
- Quick release belt (generally for stainless steel conveyors for easy cleaning)